Topic: Trouble logging in

When I try logging into cloudtop.com with a correct password, I get the following error:

Could not connect to authentication servers, you might be behind a proxy or have lost your network connection.

Server error message:
Message: ��VM��0��WT���:ΧM�����r��H�;K˯g��v[�E��"E���g2~y��vy6���Q�����
e��T�����    ]�,>��4���%�.�e��r�q��{|>�X��    1�F��L�6Zl��\�z@dHF�>(��L�K��02:���N�8�%e���*n�����"~ȼKd���&:'��Vn�QV���Τu�� �r�2PFg�������(6��
+U�߈�q
���w@c�t"2�e����v֬m6�]�zǛ���qc/�����oyL��4܋��f������"J�0C 
�Z��ܟ�upG�*�H1Е=#f@j]X�X�iD�3c���y��=d8��p+J��P?0����KIb�2��*Z:��j��    
��u�v%��$�U������ҼW ��U&��T��ܻ���{�����p�
� 蟅,q��=+��
}!���7�vJ,��A����2��j��H����]�_�S���)?*mōʕ���R�
��xC.voU&�A���w0�)���N�˔�Df��~��ʇ�)    .��6u&���u����mڳ���h�Vz����K���OH޹�/�Ϣ��'/�Tu�D^�S��/Tu��<��S�T]a�{��
*96�?����_��ؽ��8~(��c~Br\����䭮��ץ��C����;�f,�Q揇u����.<&|��?;#���4�$�@���ߢ�>�'    

Needless to say, I am not behind a proxy, and my network connection is fine. I've tried this from multiple different internet connections with the same results. If I give an incorrect password, I get the much less confusing "Wrong Password or User name."

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22

Re: Trouble logging in

I also have problems logging into CloudTop from my Macbook Pro on OS 10.8.3. I know I am using the correct password etc. because I can log in to CloudMe using the same credentials. However, I get no error message just a "spoked wheel" that keeps turning endlessly. Does anyone else have this problem?

Can you specify os, browsers and versions please?

Have you tried to reset settings on the login page (under Help)?

Just tried again after resetting the settings as you suggested but got this error message "could not connect to authentication servers, you might be behind a proxy or have lost your network connection. Server error message: Status: N/A Message: Giving up, couldn't load resource [url=https://cloudtop.com/v1\]https://cloudtop.com/v1\"[/url] as I said in my post I am on Mac OS 10.8.3 - my browser is Safari 6.0.3. I am not behind a proxy and my network connection is excellent!

UPDATE - I just downloaded Google Chrome browser and I was able to log on to Cloudtop from that - it appears that there could be some incompatibility with the Safari browser so perhaps you could look at that?