Topic: Zoho Writer - black screen

Hello,
I have a problem with Zoho Writer. Whenever I run it, the window stays forever black or black with "loading". Never loads. Other Zoho services work normally. Does anyone have this problem too?

Re: Zoho Writer - black screen

It is now up and running again.

I have the log-in page running, saying "Logging in ..." and it has remained stuck there for over ten minutes. Initially I thought that the delay was caused by too many people wanting to log in but after visiting this forum I think rather that it is just a glitch in the system that needs fixing. PS It is still stuck there a quarter of an hour later.

Secondly : --

On these forums I tried to upload an avatar and after selecting an image to upload and clicking 'Submit' I got the following messages : --

CloudTop Forum » Confirm action
Please confirm or cancel your last action

Unable to confirm security token. A likely cause for this is that some time passed between when you first entered the page and when you submitted a form or clicked a link. If that is the case and you would like to continue with your action, please click the Confirm button. Otherwise, you should click the Cancel button to return to where you were.

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your profile can be updated:

You did not select a file for upload.

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your profile can be updated:

The server was unable to save the uploaded file. Please contact the forum administrator at webmaster@cloudtop.com.

This service is in Alpha and obviously has lots of rough edges.

Paul, we have experienced some problems with old CloudMe account that have used iCloud previously. Go to [url]https://cloudtop.com[/url], at the login screen, locate Help at the bottom. Click Help and check the box with the text "Restore to default settings when I login". This should most likely solve your login problem.

Please note that we have not experienced any problems with new accounts.

Normally, after we have upgraded your settings from the old iCloud desktop (maximum one 1 minute), the login should be completed within 5-10 seconds.

Regarding the forum Avatar, we are looking into the problem. The forum is a third party product and has nothing to do with our CloudTop system and how it works. Most likely a configuration problem.

Best, CloudTop Team

Last edited by hostmaster (2013-03-07 17:03:29)

The Avatar problem was a configuration one. The web server didn't have rights to write to the directory where the avatars are stored. That's been fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!